When choosing flooring for your home, there are several thoughts to keep in mind:
- Does the room have heavy foot traffic?
- How durable are the floor tiles?
- What look and feel will best suit the room’s décor?
For example, kitchen floors require an option that is highly durable as you spend plenty of time walking around and standing while you prepare food. Our experts also recommend that you consider ceramic, laminate, porcelain, quarry, marble or vinyl floor tiles that can be easily cleaned. Not only do they look clean and elegant but they are durable and will last a very long time if properly maintained. Homeowners with pets and kids will especially appreciate how long-lasting tiles are. Much like hardwood, tiles have timeless appeal, especially when earth tones are used.
Browse the HOMEMAKERSonline directory today and get in touch with a range of flooring companies in South Africa quickly and simply.
Need some tips and advice on choosing the right flooring for your home? Read our useful articles on home décor.
- Tiling Tips: Selecting tiles for your home requires some homework, so be sure to consider the colour, size and texture you prefer before rushing out and purchasing tiles for your home.
- Great bathroom flooring options: With so many options available for bathroom flooring it can be difficult to choose. We take a closer look at our favourites to help.
- Unusual and exciting flooring options: Want to spice up your home décor a little? Then it’s time to try doing something just a little different with your interior flooring.
- Concrete living – a beautiful new trend: Exposed concrete is a strong new trend in interior design that is exploding all over the world. It’s a bold look that can work for a range of different home and living décor styles.
- Unusual ideas for a kitchen splashback: Spice up your home with a quirky, unique and unusual kitchen splashback. We have some fun ideas for the next time you redecorate.
Tags: Décor ideas, Renovating