Having serviced the Gauteng area for the last 14 years, you can be assured that all Absolute Doors products have been tried and tested and all have comprehensive, unconditional, no nonsense guarantees.
Our garage doors are made from various timbers such as Meranti, Red Grandis and treated marine ply. Saligna is locally grown – meaning we source locally where possible.
The installation of a garage door is highly technical, particularly when it comes to the setting up and tensioning of the spring system. This aspect of the work can be dangerous and if not professionally done, can affect the performance and lifespan of your door/s. All our garage doors are carefully weighed after manufacturing, so the springs are matched to perfectly balance the door for optimum performance.
When you opt for a wooden garage door, you will need to maintain the wood. This will ensure that your wood stays beautiful for many years to come. The perfect product for you to choose is Absoseal®.
For the client who wishes to move away from wooden garage doors, we offer our range of lightweight, strongly made steel doors. They are made from two steel sheets covering a durable and lightweight foam material.
The standard colour is white but powder coating in any shade is an option. Another advantage of steel garage doors is that they need little to no maintenance.
Garage Door & Entrance Door combo
We at Absolute Doors have designed and manufactured a whole new range of 4 panel single and double garage doors, with the choice of a matching front door. This brings a sense of style and uniformity to any design of home.
Using only the best quality wood and our patented expansion & contraction system you can be sure you are getting the best possible quality for your home. We supply a full pane, two pane, French Cottage and Classic design folding doors.
Our latest range of Front doors, made to match the style of garage door you prefer, offers the ultimate in an aesthetically pleasing finish. A beautiful home is most people’ biggest investment, so it makes sense to finish off the home with, well made, stylish and secure doors for your family and car.
The doors are custom made. They are available in Hinge doors, Pivot doors and Pair doors. All doors are manufactured out of Meranti & Red Grandis wood. All doors are treated with Timber Life Ultradeck Oil to the standard colour for every design.
Garage Door Automation
An automated garage door is no longer a luxury, but a necessity from a security point of view. It is imperative to ensure that the motor of choice is fitted with a safety mechanism, (if an obstacle is encountered i.e. a child, a dog, or your car, the motor automatically stops and reverses, preventing injury or damage to property.)
Always make sure that the installer is well qualified and is employed by a reputable garage door specialist. Adjusting and balancing a garage door to ensure smooth and safe operation is vitally important to the lifespan of the motor, as well as the safety of the household. South Africa has a large variety of automations available.
Absolift® motors offers an optional battery backup which is strong enough to work for up to 25 cycles. We believe this to be a necessity with the frequent power outages we experience in South Africa.
Some of the Absolift® features
- 1000 N/m strength (one of the strongest in SA)
- Slow start / stop function (for noise reduction)
- Rechargeable battery back-up, 24 Volt, 2,4AH
- 4 Button remotes
- Code hopping receiver
- Easy functioning program facility
- Courtesy light, 3 minutes
- Chain or Belt driven motors (belt being much quieter)
Garage Door Hardware & Maintenance
Our sister company, Absolute Hardware, specializes in the import of garage door hardware. All our garage door components are manufactured from 2mm gauge galvanised steel. High quality hardware is essential for the smooth operation of your garage door.
- 2mm Galvanised PRE-ASSEMBLED tracks, for faster installation. Horizontal and Vertical tracks will not bow or flex.
- Boxed kits include ALL hinges, screws, nail-in-anchors, coach screws, plugs and inside locks.
- Single kits include 2 x 65kg tension springs.
- Double kits include 2 x 80kg torsion springs, 4 unique galvanised top hats for added strength and torsion pole.
- All hinges are 2mm galvanised steel for added strength.
- 2.5mm Safety cable included.
- 7 Link adjustment chain included for extra balancing on tension spring.
- All bearings are extra heavy duty.
- Clevis pulley of heavy duty construction.
- 50mm x 50mm Galvanised perforated angle for added strength.
- 3mm Lifting cable suitable for all doors.
- Cable drums are heavy duty.
- 20mm x 6mm Galvanised door / motor-track linking arm for added strength.
- 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 80 and 85kg Tension springs available.
- 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100kg Torsion springs available.
- All caravan hardware available.
- With all this, you can be assured of a quality hardware kit that will last you years.
Your garage door is the biggest moving object in your home. We recommend that our clients book a service once every 18 months to 2 years to ensure the continued smooth operation of your garage door and motor. Absolute Group has 3 fully equipped maintenance teams to cover the whole Gauteng area. All our installers and maintenance personnel have many years of experience behind them. We also have a full complement of hardware, motors and oils on site to ensure the speedy supply of necessary items to keep your door in working order. Be assured that should there be a problem on your garage door Absolute Doors will make every effort to reach you as soon as is possible as we understand the security risk involved when a garage door is not properly operational.