For well over 10 years Glacial Flooring has been providing specialist floors to both the commercial and residential sectors. Our range includes Glacial Stone, Glacial Sandstone, Quartz Carpet and a wide range of Artificial Grasses and Playground Rubber.
Our Glacial Stone range offers a standard range of natural stone, but can also be infused with a special pigment with a wide range of colours for larger areas. This range can be used for external and internal areas.
The Glacial Sandstone range offers a unique, clean, hardwearing, floor finish, giving a more refined look and feel. This range is only suitable for interior floors. The floors are extremely tough and have been used in commercial applications such as shop and office floors.
Why use stone flooring?
- Aesthetic appeal and timeless beauty
- Quick and clean installation
- Can be laid over existing tiles or other floors
- Seamless, smooth and comfortable underfoot
- Hygienic and slip resistant
- Low maintenance, stain-resistant, easy to clean
- Under-floor heating compliant
Glacial has been the preferred applicator of the original Quartz Carpet system, a globally trusted brand for over 40 years. This European system provides a beautiful, smooth look and feel, available in a large range of pigmented colours.
As market leaders in the Artificial Grass industry, we’ve used our experience to select a full range of artificial grasses suitable for all requirements. Our range combines quality with affordability and we guarantee we will be competitive in our prices for any grass specification. As fully trained and accredited installers of Artificial Grass, you can be assured of a long lasting, quality installation. We also offer maintenance contracts to keep your grass looking fantastic and extend its lifespan.
Playground Rubber is a wet pour system that is applied on site. Imported EPDM rubber comes in a wide range of colours. Alternatively, an eco-friendly recycled rubber can be used, which is far more budget friendly. This black rubber can be brightened up by adding pigmentation (limited range) to the resin system.
Why use playground rubber?
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Can be applied over existing floors and different substrata.
- Quick and neat installations.
- Durable, long lasting and weather resistant.
- Low maintenance.
- Skid and slip resistant.
- UV stable.
- Hygienic, anti-allergic and resistant to fungal growth.
- Lowers impact on joints, providing running comfort.
- Increases playground safety for children.
- Wheelchair friendly.
- Complies with environmental and health standards.