FOR ALL YOUR GUTTER AND RAINWATER HARVESTING NEEDS. We are based in Silverton Pretoria but we also have sales offices on the Westrand and Eastrand. We also do projects in other areas within a 100km radius of Gauteng, i.e. Brits, Hartbeespoort dam, Rustenburg, Witbank, Bela-Bela, Delmas, etc.
We have over 40 years of combined experience and will give you good service and workmanship at a reasonable price.
Gutters will protect your valuable investment against water damage by preventing roof water, from soaking foundation trenches and soiling your walls, windows and windowsills. This will drastically reduce damp in walls, cracks in plaster work, splash back onto walls, subsidence of foundations, etc. Gutters can also be used to aesthetically finish off the roofline. Colours can be chosen to blend in with the wall and roof colours, or contrasting colours can be used to brighten up the house.
- Colorlume has a steel base with an aluminium zinc alloy coating applied to both sides. Colorlume comes in a variety of colours which can be viewed on our website.
- Domestic gutters – 125 x 85 x 85mm, downpipes – 75 x 50mm
- Industrial gutters – 150 x 100 x 100mm, downpipes – 100 x 75mm
- Gutters are fixed with internal aluminium brackets normally nailed every 750mm into the purlin with galvanized nails.
- Downpipes are fastened with cleats & 5mm nail-in anchors. All joints on downpipes and corners are fixed with 3.2mm pop rivets.
- Sealing – corners and endcaps are sealed with silicone sealant.
- The material is guaranteed against corrosion, peeling or flaking for 20 years.
- Workmanship is guaranteed for 10 years.
What gutters are available?
- Maintenance free Colorlume profiled gutters that are pre-painted inside and outside and are rolled to any length from the mobile factory that we bring to your premises.
- Special Colorlume/Chromadek pre-painted gutters that can be manufactured to your specification. These gutters can be manufactured in 6m lengths with a girth of up to 1.225m and different thicknesses of material up to 1mm thick.
Special custom made rainwater goods, i.e. water boxes, box gutters, square or round downpipes can also be supplied and fitted.
We do waterbanks & rainwater harvesting systems. Why install water tanks?
Watertanks can be applied as a waterbank, i.e. storing municipal water to cope with water supply interruptions or can also form part of a rainwater harvesting system connected to the gutters. In both cases pressure pumps and filtration equipment might be needed.
We supply and install watertanks and do the connections from the gutters to the tanks.
A rain water harvesting tank is the smart way to green your home and garden. We provide you with the means to become as independent as possible from the municipal supply, at the same time guaranteeing a supply in spite of water outages. Rainwater can be used for all household purposes, i.e. irrigation, refilling your pool, flushing your toilets, car washing, replacing municipal water etc. Reduce your carbon footprint today.
Our motto “Quality gutter solutions” means just that!