Coverland Concrete Roof Tiles, Roofing and Waterproofing Products
Today Coverland remains the leading concrete roof tiles supplier in South Africa. They offer quality roof products and waterproofing solutions for any project and every climate. They are the largest concrete roof-tile manufacturer in Southern Africa with nine production operations and two depot facilities. They are also importers of a quality selection of clay tiles from Europe. Part of their collection of roof tiles are their transparent roof tiles which is energy-efficient and adds light to any dark area.
Coverland Concrete Roof Tiles:
BENEFITS of Coverland Concrete Roof Tiles over other roofing materials:
- Durable and gets stronger with age
- 30 year functional guarantee for peace of mind
- Good soundproofing properties
- Easy to install and to replace/repair
- Available in a wide range of natural colours
- Enhances and increases the value of your home
- With the correct installation it provides a safe and secure home
- A very cost effective roofing solution when you include your roof timber/trusses and installation costs
- Cost Effective*
- 30 YEAR GUARANTEE
Coverland Waterproofing and Roofing Repairs Products:
Easyflash is a watertight dry fix solution designed to replace traditional metal flashing for wall-roof junctions.
Certified waterproofing contractors to resolve flat roof leaks once and for all.
BENEFITS of EASYFLASH over other conventional metal flashing:
- Lead-free, self-adhesive roll
- Highly stretchable coated aluminium (up to 50% in roll direction)
- All weather durability for peace of mind
- 15 years maintenance-free when used in conjunction with Connection Strip
- Available choice of colours for selection and matching
- Easy to use. Over 50% quicker than tranditional methods (based on analysis with 50 merchants and truss manufacturers)
BMI COVERLAND is leading the market in quality roofing and waterproofing products for more than 60 years. They offer simple yet innovative self-sustaining roof components and systems that support a waterproof, cool and comfortable interior house temperature.
Johannesburg Tel: +27 11 222 7300
Pretoria Tel: +27 10 492 8800
Cape Town Tel: +27 21 492 2230
Port Elizabeth Tel: +27 41 492 0130
See our adverts in any of the Homemakers Magazines. Click here.