No loadshedding or electricity price increases for 25 years! Save money from day one.
Ingwe Energy, a division of Ingwe Projects and Consulting focuses on the design and installation of residential and commercial solar energy systems throughout South Africa, using solar panels or integrated solar roof tiles.
Trusting Ingwe Energy with your solar project affords you major advantages, starting off with the consultation process advising you on the best system (grid-tied, hybrid or off-grid) suited to your power requirements, budget and long-terms savings objectives.
For new homes or buildings we also interface with roof designers.
The overall system including inverters, batteries, wiring and other components is designed by Professional Engineers.
Approved by commercial banks, Ingwe Energy can assist with or arrange financing on your behalf. We provide a 10 year warranty on major equipment as well as after sales support.
Integrated solar roof tiles:
Elegant solar roof tiles replace and integrate with normal roof tiles. We offer a wide range of tailored solar solutions by partnering with several solar tile suppliers, wrap around equipment suppliers and installers which enables us to design a solution that perfectly meets your needs. Our systems are highly functional, futuristic and aesthetically pleasing, while enhancing the value of your property.
In partnership with SolteQ and Marley, Ingwe Energy provide two tile integration options:
- Concrete tile roof – SolteQ PV solar tile with Marley’s Modern concrete tile.
- Slate tile roof – SolteQ Infinity slate solar tile with Marley Alterna Fibre cement slate tile.
- Fully tile your roof with solar tiles, or
- Integrate the relevant solar tile with either the normal Marley concrete or slate tiles where you have a part-solar, part-normal tile roof, depending on your power needs.
- Elegantly integrated aesthetic with no panels or visible wiring.
- Maximum and efficient use of any complex roof space in comparison to panels.
- Better performance in shaded and shadow areas
- Supreme durability against extreme weather conditions
- Superior strength
- Capable of withstanding wind load/tensile force
- Light and easy installation with no additional fastening.
- Exceptional 40-year performance guarantee of 80% nominal power.
- Increases the resell value of your property.
- Initial onset cost can be recouped within 8 years, with further savings on electricity costs.
- Clean source of energy and all components are recyclable.
- Conforms and in some cases, exceeds European standards.
- Standard black solar tiles are local stock items, coloured tiles and designer shaped tiles are imported from Germany.
The Coverland pitch roof solar solutions go far beyond simply adding panels to a roof, not only in terms of the photovoltaic (PV) and solar thermal modules themselves, but how they can integrate with the tiles, insulation and other components to deliver clean energy without compromising on aesthetics.
There are two product options in the Coverland range:
- The Premium PV panels does not stand out from the roof. The modules are integrated into the roof instead of roof tiles, resulting in a perfectly straight, harmonious cover that meets the highest standards of design and aesthetics.
Enhances the aesthetics of the roof
Replaces regular roof tiles
Available for various tile profiles
Waterproof tested at BMI Coverland Technical Centre in Germany
- The PV Indax in-roof system is designed for the perfect integration of high-quality crystalline PV modules in roofs with all standard roof tiles. The system assumes the protective function of the roof, offers an excellent appearance and also produces environmentally friendly solar power.
Universal application for all regular roof tiles
Fast and easy installation
Rain proof with rear ventilation
Visually and technically first-class roof integration
Call us today to invest in your future, saving money from day one